Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Part-time Vegan~

Posted by 베카 at 8:13 PM
LOL! Yes that is what I am planning to do! Be a part time vegan~ Why? It is just a lot healthier than being an all meat lover right? *thumbs up*

So! Today I have once again tried to break into the cleansing. Which I guess I did in a way. However, to do a total body cleanse, everything you need is full on raw... which I can't do! T.T So another way to do a cleanse is by being a vegan~ So yes! I am being a vegan for a couple of days, while taking my high fiber supplements. However, I am avoiding and lessing certain foods.

Food to Avoid and Subsitutes for Them

Everything to do before you offically start your cleanse.... 8D. For my cleanse I will only be doing it for 2-3 days. Why? Because it is better that way~ I have also made up a list of recipes to eat during the cleanse. Sigh~ Must it be so HARD! ^^;;

2 comments on "Part-time Vegan~"

Resa on May 26, 2010 at 8:51 PM said...

So you are cutting it short?

Jan on May 27, 2010 at 4:33 PM said...

Thanks for the checklist! I had no idea about the wheat xD

Post a Comment

 

Mind, Body and Soul Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal