Thursday, May 27, 2010
Cleanse Day 3 - Better Than Yesterday
Day 2 was not that wonderful ^^; I should've eased into my cleanse instead of doing it cold turkey. My body wasn't functioning properly so I semi-cheated again with rice noodles and veggies, and later aloe water (forgot about the sugar!) but I had the healthiest item I could find at Timmy's for dinner. Grilled chicken with tomatoes, lettuce and bbq sauce (D:) in a whole wheat (50%?) tortilla. I felt so meat-deprived but eating meat in moderation helps eliminate indigestion so thumbs up for that! Just had a fruit salad everyone was hating on (seriously, it's all the same in your stomach!) and now deciding what to eat for dinner before class. Next time we do a cleanse, I'll prep up for it better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments on "Cleanse Day 3 - Better Than Yesterday"
why were they hating on your fruit salad?
Post a Comment