Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fail -- Day 1...

Posted by 베카 at 6:57 PM
Let me start off by saying that I am failing already.... Why? I totally forgot today that I had lunch with my friend. What did we have? Korean food. If that doesn'st say fail... I don't know what.

What's even better is that she got my a late birthday gift for me. What did she get you ask? A red velet cupcake. LOL! Can't leave it there until next week to eat, so I just ate it today. WOW! I guess Day 1 will start tomorrow!

I did however try to break into the cleanse my eating doing healthy for dinner. Brown rice, chicken breast, and boiled veggies. Let me tell you, it wasn't all that wonderful tasting. LOL! On the side, I had a fruit salad, which we made ourselves and yogurt. Pretty good I might say. Since we were still hungry, we had a sweet potato. So our dinner was quite productive for our body. Sigh! I still need to get supplements! OMG! =.= Must do that tomorrow or something!!!!!

I fail.... at this cleanse. Tomorrow will be Day 1... FOR SURE!

0 comments on "Fail -- Day 1..."

Post a Comment

 

Mind, Body and Soul Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal