Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day#2 - Progress!

Posted by Resa at 8:45 PM
So it is day two of the cleanse and I must say it's been better.  Although I skipped on lunch it wasn't too bad.  I started off the morning with fruit salad and some yogurt.  During school, there wasn't much time for lunch so I bought along some cherry tomatoes and baby carrots to munch on.  I was super hungry by the time I got home from class though.  I ate some chicken from two days ago... no flavor at all but it helped the hunger go away.  Then I was still a little hungry so I got out the celery and ate it with almond butter.  Yes... I said almond butter!!! Instead of peanut butter, almond butter is great for a body cleanse.  You should totally try it (:  Then there was dinner with brown rice, steamed brocolli and snow peas, and the awesome chicken that my sister made.  It was curry lime? chicken or something... I am not sure.  It was really good.  So day#2 for the cleanse has been a success.  I think I might eat a sweet potato later =_="

1 comments on "Day#2 - Progress!"

Jan on May 27, 2010 at 4:35 PM said...

Haha Beky told me about the bomb ass almond butter! I'll try it sometime ^^ 1.5 days more Resa!

Post a Comment

 

Mind, Body and Soul Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal