Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Semi Fail: DAY 1

Posted by Jan at 1:31 AM
I'm starting to think that this cleanse might actually be difficult. My grandma is making me foods I cannot eat and no matter how I explain it to her, she still insists on making me meat D: My fridge is also the home of foods I cannot eat like ice cream and lasagne!  I had yougurt with a banana and whole wheat bread for lunch, and eggs and veggies for dinner. Thinking of going out to eat tomorrow just to make things easier... xD Omg I'm so hungry!

1 comments on "Semi Fail: DAY 1"

Resa on May 26, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

It's okay my first day was a semi fail as well >.<

Post a Comment

 

Mind, Body and Soul Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal